Mica Band Heaters
Band heaters are computer designed and manufactured to your specifications. Only the highest quality materials are used for optimal performance. Our stock band heater inventory is constantly growing. We stock a wide variety of heaters right on the shelf that are available for same day shipping. We also offer a three-day expedited service on custom designs and there is never a minimum order requirement.
Band heaters are commonly used in the plastic industry, they are also used in applications up to 900°F. Termination options include leads, stainless steel braid, and post terminals. Clamping options are available for all mounting requirements. Special construction options include two piece construction, expandable construction, cutouts, and others.
BRIGHT Co.,Ltd band heaters are computer designed and manufactured to your specifications. Only the highest quality materials are used for optimal performance.
- High temperature oxidation resistant metal sheath.
- Highest grade mica insulation provides excellent electrical insulation at high temperatures and is resistant to moisture.
- Clamping band is low thermal expansion stainless steel construction designed to main clamping pressure at elevated temperatures.
- Nickel/Chromium resistance wire evenly would for uniform heat distribution and reliable accuracy.
- Standard 10" fiberglass lead wires are UL rated and provide protection up to 850°F.
- Approximately 1/8" thick.
- Optimize heater performance by following these heater installation guidelines.
Here are some of our popular band heater custom options. However, because we custom design and build band heaters, many other options are available.